She's baaack! =)

Glendale Travel Blog

Hugs all around!
A quick 10pm celebration to welcome back our beloved and very missed Queen CW of TB: Melanie!

Melanie has been gone for about 10 days. If not for Joy and Tracy, I think I would have spent most nights curled up crying from absolute TB withdrawal, as I had been in Italy the week prior so have barely had my fix. I think I am going to go broke as Joy, Tracy and I have been going out almost every single night. Like.. at least 5 out of 7 but averaging meeting up 6 out of 7 days - NO JOKE.

Went to a pretty awesome wine bar that Tracy chose and coordinated and reserved (I think a knighting is in order, Mel!) We had such a great time. 5 of us squashed into a little booth. Beautiful people (my TBs that is, the other ppl were not worth a second look).
Joy, Mel and I
French waiter. Melanie being back. Great cheese selection. Huge wine selection. A very effervescent Riesling choice by Tracy. A Malbec with "mudflaps" for Joy and Rob. An amazing discussion about fundamentalism in all religions and how liberals ignore basic tenents to prevent alienating others but how at its core, it's all a big old war in the end that will play out. Listening to Rob talk about theology is freaking awesome.

Joy is seriously one of the most generous people I've ever met, she takes care of those she loves (or even just likes a teeny bit) like her family. But Joy please stop paying for everyone, you are going to go BROKE. I don't want to find my beautiful Joy with no money and a bad liver in 10 years because of TB! Hahahaa =)

mellemel8 says:
OMG am soooo slow i just saw joy's comment. I LOVE YOU ALL. i miss LA :(
Posted on: Jun 01, 2008
TRE69 says:
i love you guys too!!!:P
Posted on: May 02, 2008
alicegourmet says:
That's true...friendship is priceless! I love you all!
Posted on: May 01, 2008
Tracy and Rob
Tracy and Rob
Ive got to pop my mandarin collar…
I've got to pop my mandarin colla…
photo by: Andy99