Rj makes me laugh and Phantom makes me cry

Hollywood Travel Blog

Ahh, another meal with my wonderful friends from LV, SF and locally =) I love these people with my whole heart =)

Figaro Cafe is one of my favorite places for brunch. But of course the LV crew would swoop in and totally bring more funny shenanigans and blow my old memories out of the water!

Listening to RJ order in French has to be the most hilarious thing ever. He speaks with this gruff "garcon" voice and painstakingly pronounces every single syllable in the word without faltering or laughing at himself. And then he ends with "Gracias"!!! Sooo funny!! Melanie can not seem to walk into any restaurant without standing on chairs =) Cameras exploded out of their casings when the food arrived (see pictures), and Nhi orders everything on the menu.
Like.. EVERYTHING. I think she ordered 4 things for breakfast and then passed her plates to the rest of the table, arriving back empty =)

One of the funniest things was when that beautiful DJ girl from First Knight appeared. There are always famous people showing up at Cafe Figaro, I swear! RJ saw her out of the corner of his eye and proceeded to tell us her life story. Who she was married to, the name of her child, her favorite color, etc.. and then we realized... she was still standing about 6 feet away. RJ turned bright red, it was too cute for words, we just spent the whole morning laughing about one or another thing =) I love the LV crew!!! =)

And then we left and I dashed to go see the Phantom of the Opera. SWEET! It's not quite a powerful as Les Miserables, which is still my favorite Broadway show, but it comes pretty close. I have owned and listened to the soundtracks to Phantom since I was around 15 years old so I had a particular version in my head. The actor who played the Phantom portrays the character as a very wretched, desperate and difficult personality. I always thought of the Phantom as stoic, romantic and sad. This version of the Phantom definitely did not live up to my romantic ideals, but the singing was really powerful and beautiful.
Orkide48 says:
Great party, COOL:):)
Posted on: Feb 11, 2009
RJ82 says:
lol jenn! yeah i am an idiot.. but thats okay. hahah right? love ya!
Posted on: Feb 07, 2009
The hoodie crew came and flashed t…
The hoodie crew came and flashed …
photo by: X_Drive