Day 28, Shopping At Last....

Melbourne Travel Blog

I felt very fragile when i eventually got up this morning! We helped tim clean up with some of the lads who had stayed over, as he was going up to the beach for a few days, and then i went back to bed. Eventually i decided i needed to go shopping and so Tim gave us a lift to the station on his way down to the beach. We both fell asleep on the train and just as we arrived at flinders street the ticket inspector came on and had a big go at us for having our feet on the seats and for me not validating my ticket, but he seemed less interested in giving us fines when he realised we were only on holiday so he let us off...

The next couple of hours were spent shopping. I bought a t shirt, and whitey bought me a shirt that i liked a couple of weeks ago, and a bought quite a lot of crap to give to people back home! We met rob, nikki and lucas and drove home with them. Maria had cooked us pasta AGAIN at the house for our 'last supper' but it had prawns in so whitey had to force it down!

After dinner we said our goodbyes to the parents in case we dont see them tomorrow and then erin picked us up to take us to greensborough cinema. We saw 'i am legend' which was really good i thought, if a little gory!

They dropped us back at tims house after the film, even thought he's gone he's let us stay which is nice. It took about half an hour to unlock the door and we were pretty worried but we got in eventually and went to bed still feeling very tired.

Melbourne