Day 27, Happy 20th Birthday To Me...

Melbourne Travel Blog

This morning i had a bit of a lie in but whitey came in around 11 to say happy birthday with tim. Mum rang soon after seen as she had sent me about 5 txts asking when she could speak to me! Some of the other lads were still here so they all wished me happy birthday while i watched the first day of the second test and started on the slab of jd and cokes whitey bought me!

I decided it would be nice to play golf as we promised lucas and it was a ncie day, so we relaxed for a while and then rob came to pick us up with lucas and took us toi bundoora course. It was quite cheap and that very busy which was good. Ive only played twice this year so was a little worried but i cracked one off the first at parred it. The day went quite well as a whole and i ended on +8 after nine holes which was quite decent. Some of the fairways were just bare ground and felt like concrete but on the whole it was a good course and it was nice to catch some more rays. Im fairly tanned but my face really isnt.... My arms are quite brown though. The last couple of holes were eventful as a right idiot played up and nearly hit me so i said on the next tee all it needed was a shout but he stupidly argued. Anyway on the next hole he foolishly did it again and nearly hit white so we picked his ball up.

Rob then took us back to Mitchell Court where we saw lorens parents and nikki who all said happy birthday, before ordering fish and chips which we took to the new house and ate in the sun. Soon after we finished, erin drove us back to tims where there were quite a few people round for drinks. We had a good laugh all night and i polished off the slab of jd and cokes so was fairly gone by the time i went to bed at about half 7am, after speaking to amy. It was a good night of joking and all of us chatting and drinking, and tim pulled some pretty poor cards out for use on the girls. we even ended up talking about africa....it was random but very fun!

Melbourne