Day 19, Merry Christmas!

Melbourne Travel Blog

Today was a great christmas! It started early at about 8.45 when white came down with lucas and we jumped on erin to wake her up. Then we walked down to diamond creek maccas to say merry christmas to amanda and lana who had to work! Cant believe they had to work so we made the effort to go down and in return we got free sausage and egg mcmuffins! After speaking to mum and dad on the phone and making fools of ourselves trying to set off the sensor in the drive thru... it was time to walk back up and enjoy breakfast of fruit and pancakes with the devines and the browns in erins house. It was really nice and a lot of fun but lucas was dying to open his presents so after not long we headed up to Lorens. Some of her family came round soon after and the present giving began, only after White and i had dressed up as santa again! The kids loved it....actually the adults loved it!

I ended up with quite a few presents...white got me a red t shirt that i had been looking at, loren got me a grey industrie t shirt and their family got me pink 'thongs' which are boss. Mum had given me loads of little presents which i could finally opened and i laughed so much at the card ali gave me! It was a ncie morning and soon it was time to eat again! Lorens family meal was turkey, ham and vegetables. It was delicious but i was starting to feel quite full! Lorens aunty wanted to see the house they were moving into and as we hadnt seen it either we tagged along. Its a boss house....much bigger with a lot of land and a pool and an amazing entertainment room with projector and big screen!

After a good look round we returned to mitchell court but got out at erins to see the 31 people she had at her house for dinner, while we were still dressed as santa! It went down well.... We again went back to lorens while the boys opened their last presents of a bar fridge, golf clubs and a bar stool for the new house, and soon after Heath came round. Her family wanted to see the house as well but this time we stayed behind and played street cricket with lucas and his cousin. It was fun and i took 2 great wickets only for lucas to drop an edge on my hat trick ball! While we were playing, after a scrouge neighbour had whinged for a while, Amanda turned up to take us to her house.

We went and relaxed outside after speaking to her mum anna for a while. We had more drinks, and by this stage for starting to feel a little tipsy and chatted for ages enjoying th view from her patio and watching kangaroos. She then brought out the spaghetti carbonara she had cooked for us, a special one for me with no muchrooms or onions, so we were eating another meal!! It was good though.... Lana joined us outside and we joked for ages until mum, dad, ali, aunty suey, nan and grandad called.

Loren came round later on with Nikki but not for long. When it got cold we headed inside and watched Santa Clause 3. It wasnt too late when i went to bed in my room from last year in amandas house...

I had such a great day!