Day 10

Melbourne Travel Blog

We had a bit of a disturbed last night when one of room mates from Germany came in and basically threw up all night... in the bin, on the floor, in his bed.... This morning he blamed it on the 'goon' (wine) and said it wouldnt touch it again but we'll see. He's actually not bad though and good to talk to, unlike our Korean room mate. he's just weird... i dont know whether he's just really keen on coming out with us or he fancies us or what but he's peculiar! He came in earlier and stood at the door with some weird little grin on his face looking from me to white and back again. Its strange!

The rest of the day was quite relaxed. We went down looking in some of the other shops on Swanston Street which are boss as well! Im really struggling to restrict myself until the Boxing Day sales... We then sat in Bourke Street for a while and enjoyed the sun and all the performers trying to earn some money off the Christmas Shoppers. We looked round some more shops and then headed back to the hostel where we made some phone calls.

White rang the Neighbours Night people who said that tomorrow Dr Karl will be there with Rachel, Zeek and Catya so am VERY excited! Then when he got some sleep i rang Amanda as i've barely spoken to her let alone seen her since we got here... she's quite ill at the moment and working all the time seen as she's a supervisor now!

After the phone call i settled down and did some coursework. I was made up when i realised that i had up to five days after the deadline to submit my coursework, which is no use for Criminal, but means i can at least get the Public essay i did in.... Im up against it as i get quite a few marks taken off as the days increase and ive only just got it in on time but least ive got a chance...

So, after we went and ate Macca's, I went on the Internet and submitted that. Now we're just hanging out waiting for the Liverpool v Utd match at 12.30am our time...Im really excited!!!

photo by: jendara