Little people always grow up

Bucharest Travel Blog

D and Markus at the beach

I have to say that i cant imagine my life without D. She was incredibile since the first day i saw her.
In time she becomed a little person with personility, she amaze me all the time; from the day she cooked Pogo (our golden fish) in the microwave...till the day she told me i have to knock at her room door if she has guests.

Oh ya a good memory is about when she was 2 and she keep asking me how she got into this world
and from where? So i got scared..it was to early to explain this kind of stuff...so i said: from a special place!!LOL. What were am i suposed to say? Kids are very smart those days, and she was 2.
So she looked me and said: Right..from a special place! and she left. Uffff..i thought i get had bein lucky and my answer was good and she didnt had more questions for that time. And she never comed  to ask me again...so i thought, it was k.
Well seems i got surprised when i took her to the Dr..., after the guy finished to examine her she said: u know my mom has a special place, and i come out from that place...?? do u know where is that place is???!!!??? I was like...OMG!!!!!!!!! Dr. looked at me, me at him...lol
   Well he said...:I think i have an idea!!! hehehe
So D looked at him and said: u know what..?? adults are very strange people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ha Ha...was such an embarasing day...but sooooooo funny!

I like to remember this things...life look more warm and amazing, just when a little baby is saying what is thinking!

Lord_Mike says:
She is so funny!
Posted on: Jan 17, 2009
santafeclau says:
she is such a beautiful girl!
Posted on: Sep 03, 2008
sheba124 says:
Yes, they do grow up all too quickly... my son is 24 and I always look at his pictures of when he was growing up and look at him now, and wonder to myself, where has all the time gone..
Posted on: Dec 17, 2007