Hunting gifts...and Snow White

Romania Travel Blog

Wall painting of mine

Well i swear to God..every year is a challenge to buy presents for Christmas....i have to buy soooo many presents and i just bought just half of them, what can i say????? Always my frinds list is becomeing bigger,and always some of my friends have a baby....
Thank God my sister didnt change her bf again.......crap, but my brother did changed his gf..ufff
When u think u know someone and u know what to buy..........puuuuuuffff something change!
Anyways the stores are full, seems they will be open even whole night, cos people are crazy when holidays are comeing, so i will probabily go after midnight to buy presents...and cos im gonna be sleepy im gonna be pissed...same like the woman who will try to sell me something...so all will be a mess!!!!!!!

I was yesterday to help a friend of mine who will have a baby soon, and she has a boy also, i had to paint her son wall ; he likes very much "Jungle Book"...so i had to draw and paint that, it was pretty cool since i didnt made it from some time.
Oh ya ...i have to find a White Snow costume...and seems im running out of time, maybe im gonna find it today....can someone imagine im gonna be Snow White????????????
I think i lost my mind cos i accepted this, i should say  no.....but again i just smiled and said "sure".
Ya Ya Ya...now i have to play in this....and receive many wet kisses......i guess this is just a part of role to be a mom!

Lord_Mike says:
Great wall mural...and I bet you made a super Snow White!
Posted on: Jan 17, 2009
fishh00k says:
i bet you are a great snow white, and you can borrow some of D's lipstick!
Posted on: Jan 05, 2008