Crazy ideas

Romania Travel Blog

Scooby D

Well i wonder sometime how kids have so much energy...how come after school, swimming, dance,balet...she is able to make me crazy???!!??
I know for sure that kids dont know what to do with their free time, at least u fill it for them and make a schedule; But my daughter is drive me crazy, she want to play and jump and scream and all...when is come back home also, and she has a full schedule from 8:00-20:00.
 Well she received for Christmas make up for girls...and now all she is doing is put make up, and change dresses and shoes, and walk in the house like a model. LOL, she's make me laugh.
Now that i told her that is kinda too much make up, she replied "its my eyes and i can put what i want"...ya right!!! So i asked her with who is talkin to?? And she said " With my foot!!!" LOL
I hope she was talkin with her foot!!! Geeeee, few months ago i had to go at one of my friends weeding, and she start to cry that im much beautiful then her, and that my dress is much more nice....so i had to rip my dress, and look crazy to make her happy and to have the chance to be in time at the weeding!!! Now is copy me in all....she wants to wear thongue!!!!!!!!! God, i think motherhood is a big challenge!!!
So here it is...my Scooby girl with thongue....no joke!!! LOL