London Day 2

London Travel Blog

The London Eye
Well it's day 2 in London i just got back from running around down by Parliament, Big Ben etc etc so i managed to get some more great pictures of Big ben and others areas.I'm still trying to find someplace to get my haircut at also and maybe get rid of a few grey hairs LOL.............but I'm noticing it's not that easy finding some of these places such as where to find a place to get shampoo, and actual deodorant not the spray kind of deodorants which seem ot be what alot of places carry I've seen, anyways Parliament was cool though i missed the changing of the guards maybe next time i'll catch them. I'm now trying to figure out what to do tonight and where to head to for tomorrow I'm thinking of hitting Bath as it seems really nice area and on the advice of a few of you travbuddies,I think i'm he only one left in the dorm room alot of the others left this morning, after i hit up bath i may just go to Edinburgh and then down to cardiff before sliding over to Amsterdam then on down to Paris but not exactly sure on that.
lovely_lori88 says:
have to go to bath!! so nice there hehe, make sure to stay at the st. christophers there though, really clean and the staff are soo friendly!! plus there is a totally awesome pub underneath with food with a discount and stuff
freezabird says:
go to edinburgh go to edinburgh!!! :D :)
sarahelaine says:
Bath's gorgeous, although it'll be full of Christmas shoppers on the weekends right now! Wave at Swindon for me on the way past?

For actual toiletries, there should be a branch of Boots in all the major train stations - the overground ones anyway. Lets see, you're in Westminster? Try the Victoria area maybe, or Embankment perhaps?
Big Ben
Big Ben
my first stitching of photos of Pa…
my first stitching of photos of P…
A cool statue