AsiaJapan

Exploring the country of Japan!!

Japan Travel Blog

Hakone,Japan

Hey everyone!!! I know it's been ages since I have written and been on and I apologize, I have just been busy exploring so many sites, cultures and having an awesome time. I'm currently in Japan having a grand time there's so much to seeand do here it's just amazing. The people are so friendly and will actually go out of their way to help you. i have been to several places so far and am expecting to see more as I tour this spectacular country. Tokyo is mind boggling it's so big and technology here is just astounding. I'm actually here throughout the month of March and April so I can see the Cherry blossoms and attend many of the festivals that will be happening all over Japan.The cherry blossoms usually bloom for only about a week after full-bloom. The small, round shape flowers flutter to the ground gracefully and the blossoms are said to be the most beautiful at their final stage.

Hot Springs
For many Japanese people, the blooming of the cherry trees symbolize human life, transience and nobleness. They celebrate and cherish their beauty while it lasts.
      Japan is situated in northeastern Asia between the North Pacific and the Sea of Japan. The area of Japan is 377,873 square kilometers, nearly equivalent to Germany and Switzerland combined or slightly smaller than California. Japan consists of four major islands, surrounded by more than 4,000 smaller islands.  Japan's population is over 126 million. Most Japanese reside in densely populated urban areas. Japan's capital city is Tokyo. The population of the Tokyo Metropolitan Area including the city, some of its suburbs and the surrounding area is approximately 12 million. I'll be adding to this in the coming week's so be sure to check back often as I add more photos and more information on the different cities I see and explore. Til then this is John saying...........where in the World is John now!!! LOL

scubagirl76 says:
good to hear from you again! was getting worried you were abducted by aliens or something, lol! Japan looks awesome.
Posted on: Apr 20, 2008
lovely_lori88 says:
John!! Good to hear from you again!! Japan?? Wow that's awesome, hope all is well! Missed you at the London meet-up!
Posted on: Mar 03, 2008