Amsterdam Day 1

Amsterdam Travel Blog

I'm hereeeeeeeeeee...........I made it to Amsterdam after being on a bus for 17 hours from Bath where I recovered from being sick for 4-5 days, on the 17th I arrived at the bus station jumped on and off we went to Amsterdam, it's now the 18th and I just woke up from a much needed nap considering you don't really sleep on a bus. Unfortunately I so far can't get a wireless connectin at the hostel so I'm using the computer that they have for everyones use. The hostel is actually in Utrecht but it's only a short train ride into Amsterdam so I'm going to go there for few tonight then tomorrow will spend the day there taking pictures and just having fun and of course keeping warm as it's alot colder here than it was in England, so right now I have no pictures to post and then when I do I'll have to see if I can upload from here or if I'll need to find an internet cafe that I can at, so for now that's what's happening with me up to this point, oh I did finally find a placeto stay at for New Years Eve in Warsaw, Poland I just got lucky and they had a cancellation so I grabbed it while I could. I'll keep you updated on how tonight went and how tomorrow goes in Amsterdam...........Til then stay tuned!!!
tvillingmarit says:
Enjoy your stay in Amsterdam, I love the city and the beautiful cannals
Posted on: Dec 18, 2007