San Jose

San Jose Travel Blog

Probably one of the shortest of my blogs. This being as I only spent one night and a few hours in the place. We arrived after the 5 hour bus journey from Punternas supposed to be 3 hours but bad traffic around 8pm. By this time we were both tired and really hungary after a long time with out food. Luckily after finding nice cheap place to stay straight away we took a short walk and strolld upon a Mcdonalds. Never has a big mac tasted so good as it did when I took that first bite. Maybe even more so as I had not had one for as long as I could remember. ONce we had eaten it was straight back to the hostel for some sleep. The next morning it was time for Katrina to leave me to get her flight from San jose. She had booked her ticket from home so had it all sorted to fly out on this date. I instead had booked mine a week previously whilst in Santa Elena and had instead arranged to fly 2 days later from Panama city the next country along the central american strip. I did this as it was alot cheaper to fly from here instaed of San Jose. Around 12 o.clock i departed on the good old ticabus for the 18 hour over night bus trip to Panama City. This was really weird traveling on my own again especially when I spoke very very little Spanish. Luckily I could do just enough to get by.
San Jose