No Middle East Travel for me Thank You!

Doha Travel Blog

The experience of flying on Qatar Airlines from Hong Kong to Dar Es Salaam was really not a nice experience. I just wanted to briefly say that I did not have a good experience with specifically the men of middle eastern origin. The moment I arrived at the Departure Desk we realized we are NO longer in Hong Kong. Hong Kong was nice and friendly and within 2 minutes of getting in the ticket line I had my first encounter with a  man. He purposely pushed his cart of luggage in front of me and pushed me out of line. I can't explain how this took place, its complicated. I tried to push back, but ended up giving up and left the line until it was down to just a few people. Basically, a female is a worthless waste of good space. Even Ben had his experiences. Like the man that kept pushing his belly into his back to force him forward in line when Ben was already as close to the person in front as possible... but he kept pushing Ben forward using his big stomach. Also, the other man who pushed Ben's foot from under the airline seat and yelled at him when he leaned his seat back. Let me just tell you, the whole middle eastern experience was not pleasant. I have more to say on the matter but I will refrain.  We used to want to travel to Dubai and the UAE, but their are much kinder, friendlier, prettier places in the world, so why would we after this experience.

photo by: Stevie_Wes