second meet upwith paca!!!!

North Carolina Travel Blog

the quarry

before leaving montreal paca ask to me i know u have ur license of diver if i take my listen did u come with me and i said to paca sure my friend just tell me when and i will be there!!!!! so after 2 or 3 weeks paca let me a call on my cell phone and tell me (hey bros i take my license in september did u come diving with me and my answer was yes bros itell u i will be there so i will)make some good research on the net and try to take the best cost on the ariplane ticket and one week after we are in the plane and going with paca take diver license!!!!!!!

wow nice week end my friend i spend all the week end there!!!!!!!!on friday night paca take us at the airport and bring us at hims house but it was so late to make something and sure in early in the morning we take the bag and going diving all the day so only take a lttile beer and make some good sleep anahahahaah !!!!!!in the morning we take the car and all the stuff and going to the quarry to diving here i met another guy who suppose adding at this site soon sandiago!!!!!! me lalie and sandiago the first day diving together and make some good fun there after the morning we take a lunch time all the friend together wow so nice !!!!!!!! after the day at the quarry paca take us at home and take a shower and going at the tapas party all friend of paca and job partner was there its very good party and i spend very beautifull time there!!!!!!!sunday morning wake up very early again sure cause we going practice the best sport in the world  and it diving again !!!!!!!!!!!!!! wow so good another day with the sun and good friend we dive all the day and the night we goingtwith the paca familly to a thai restaurant and pass good time there 1!!!!!!!!!!!so now the friendship was very serious and this guy its very nice !!!!!!!!!

mario26 says:
yes my friend i had a blast with this guy and familly and im going to there again this summer
Posted on: Mar 19, 2008