other travbuddy meet up on my town!!!!!!!!

Montreal Travel Blog

all the group again!!!!!

hi everyone yesterday mini marie and i organised a another meet up in my own town montreal!!!!!!!!!!!!

we choose the 23 of fabruary cause many people can be there so this meet up we had the opportunity to met nicolondon who arrived directly of london yesterday afternoon!!!!!!!!!!we met too sharon  very nice girl!!!!!!!!!of course xsebast was there,me,mini marie,lalie and many friend of nico come to the party !!!!!!!!!!!!!!it was a very nice night on the st-elizabeth down town montreal!!!!!!!!

We choose the st elisabeth cause it a funny place were u can find some very good beers the ambiance was nice there and its close for everybody who come in montreal!!!!!!!!!!!!! in the summer time on this place its was so cool cause we have the wonderfull terrasse and i think its the most popular place on summer !!!!!sure its close of all u need so this is the reason why people like going there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we begging the meet up at 20h30 and will leave the place at 2h00 oclock in the morning a very nice party we a very nice crew !!!!!!i really appreciate my night we good people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mario26 says:
sure party all the night ahahahaah
Posted on: Mar 07, 2008
sylviandavid says:
sounds like lots of fun! Sylvia
Posted on: Mar 07, 2008
mario26 says:
ahahaah hope so too bros call me when u want
Posted on: Feb 24, 2008
me the bodyguard ahahaahha
me the bodyguard ahahaahha
nico and lalie
nico and lalie
xsebast sleeping ahahahaah not rea…
xsebast sleeping ahahahaah not re…
lalie and mini marie