little meet up in montreal

Montreal Travel Blog

all the bodys

few a week a gao i was talking with xsebast and try to organized a meet up in montreal and try to had the ore of people as we can but sure in only a week ago its not easy to findmany person but sure we met a 4 of montreal person and its was very nice!!!!!!!!!!

Me and xsebast try to find a closer place for each other cause all the fourth person there come from montreal a amzing expereince cause its my first time i met local people in my own city and i was very funny too!!!!!!!!!!!!so after reflexion we choose to go at the 3 brasseur in st-denis situed down town montreal and spend 6 wonderfull hours there!!!!!!!!!!!Arriving there xsebast saw lalie the first and she tell me i think its xsebast so the presentation was complete and now time for fun beggin!!!!!!!!few minute after minimarie arrived and all people now was ready for beer and food for me cause i didnt eat cause i was just finished to work few minute ago!!!!!!!!!

So all people had a blast there with talk about life ,travel,economie,meet up at NYC (next meet up for us i thinks),my passion about cuba and the che,europe wow many things i thinks but one thing fun ehhhhhhhhh fun and again fun!!!!!!!!!!!!The fourth of us was the open minded person so its very easier to communicate with each other sure all person had the own personnality more shy or to talkative (like me ahaahahah) but one passion the love of life and travel so very good expereince to do again and again and again and i think its very nice to make some meet up for person who s not sure about what kind of body was in this but one things there all the bodys was very sympatic and very fun to met !!!!!!!!!!!

after 6 hours spending there i was to leaved at 1h00  cause i worked at 4h30 in the morning so i was a little bit sad cause i had a very nice time there and hope so we can remake that very soon !!!!!!!!!!!!thanks u for minimarie ,lalie and xsebast only the be there

hope see ya all of u soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

minimarie,mario26 and xsebast