my good bros paca second meet up at montreal with rob

Montreal Travel Blog

jason

i meet paca in travbuddy sure at my eye it was a sympatic guy but i didnt take more with him and one day hes tell me is came at montrel so i suggest to james to met me where he want at montreal and he said yes sure i was so happy cause i was pretty sure he was a good friend for me and im sure i will spend some very good time here!!!!!!

so 2 week berfore he came at montreal i start to take often and at this time me brain said to me sure this guy it so nice and a friendship can be possible between u and i !!!!!!so that what i see when he s came here!!!!!! so james arrives a wednesday afternoon but the airplane have a delay and came more late but its not really important cause i know i would see him after !!!!!!so the same night james call me and give me a meet point at the w hotel at montreal sure i know my city but this place no so i search on internet where the hotel is and find it and arrive at the same time of him at the hotel so at the same time he met himspartner the name of this guy rob one 2 guy at the same time for a meeting cause rob sing up at this site a little bit latter ahahaah so nice !!!!!!!  at this night we going take a beer at the wonderbar and taking about maning thing and after all people was ungry and want take a lunch so we took a long walk just at the old port of montreal and going take a lunch at the jardin nelson now we spend very good time there take some good picture and talking about life people travel familly and now the frienship begging between him rob and i wow wonderfull time with those guys!!!!!!!!! after the lunch each other going at home!!!!!!!tuesday after work james call me and want met me again so i jump on my car and goingt ake some good beer at the james rooster pub but not very long cause he have a dinner after !!!!!but just this little moment make me feel happy and sure this guy became my big bros after!!!!!!!!!!

restaurant

hi i will talking about my fourth travbuddy meet up the name of this guy is jason fergason from calgary i met him in montreal at the pub vise versa !!!!!!

its was very difficult to met jason cause he was so busy in hims trip but we spend very good time here....the first day i went taking go beer until soon in the morning !!!!!!!!!i was suppose working in the morning but i call sick to spend more time with him in montreal so i ask to him if i did see the old port and he ask to me after going to see the biodome of montreal.

so we wnet visiting the old port ...sure in winter timeis not very interresting cause is winter time and the show must go on in summer time but i can showed him the city hall, the first well of montreal ,a big obelix of thecreator of montreal where the fisrt foundation was created!!!!!who go fo r a dinner in wonder full place the name is l usine de spagetti very good food in the old port!!!!!!!!! we saw the champ de mars ,bassilique notre dame,all little sweet street of the old port .

.....

after this nice visit we take the subway direction olympic stadium we want to going in but it close sure i know taht but i take the chance to go there too and at the same time the biodome is close of the stadium (in the same building) so we go there spend maybe 1 hours and half in the biodome !!!!! i live in montreal its  along time i go and i visit the biodome when im so youger so i was thinking the biodome was close but each years we can see new exposition on the biodom so nice !!!!!!its a very good place to see !!!!!!!!

so after this wonderfull day i invite jason to take dinner at home before going to the airport for the flight back to galgary!!!!!! Jason is a very funny guy and a pleasure for life very nice so if u have the chance to meet this guy dont worry fun garanty!!!!!!!

mario26 says:
sure it is my friend this guy is very cool i spend very good time with him!!!!!!
Posted on: Jan 20, 2008
yadilitta says:
I'm glad you had a great time with Jason. It'd be very nice meeting him too.
Posted on: Jan 20, 2008