my friend yadira

Lima Travel Blog

yadi and me

after my beautifull week end at the north carolina woth my bros paca i decided to take my vacation and going to peru to see the wonderfull civilisation inca!!!!!!but at the same time in the site one girl pop me in my personnal message and ask to me wow u going to peru do u want meet me there !!!!!!!so surei said and decided to give a meeting point in lima sure i didnt know this city so i ask to my new friend do you know the hotel the first one but i dont remember the name but i make a mistake and its not the good one so i decided to call here very early in the morning and chaning the mmeting point tat the hotel farohona so she tell me yes sure i was there at 2 in afternoon so yes i will be there!!!!!!!!

i take my morning time to make some good shopping and visiting some place on this big city of lima !!!!!after  spend maybe 3 hours and eating some food it time to go to bed before meeting my friend!!!!!!!i take my alarm at 1h30 in afternoon only to donnot miss the meeting and at 2 in afternnon i met here at the hotel after we going at the mango restaurant and take a very typique peruvian lunch wow so nice the view on the sea too  !!!!!!! after we dicided to take a long walk in the city to visit csome park and talking about many thing and she was a very good tour leader for the few time i spend with here!!!!!!! Sure the day pass so fast and im very sad cause i will spend wonderfull time with here but in evening we going together at the baranco place to see the ponte and after going at me hotel cause in the morning we take the airplane to go to cusco but the time i spend with this girl was always im my mind and sure if she come in montreal i will be there for her like her for me at lima!!!!!!!!!!!!

mario26 says:
yes but u have a lot too but is not the same circonstance my friend u cause u went to a meet up me i try to meet all of them when im travel but its nice both of it ahahahahahaah !!!!!!!
Posted on: Feb 09, 2008
darlingwish says:
wow uve met so many tb's already ^^
Posted on: Feb 09, 2008
mario26 says:
sure man its so nice meeting good person like yadira and all of guy i met
Posted on: Jan 26, 2008