my fifth travbuddy meet up!!!!!

Quebec Travel Blog

today i meet my friend daniela from sao paulo brazil she come in montreal ,quebec ,ottawa and toronto fro a trip in north america !!!!!! so i met heer on travbuddy some week ago and i saw she come in montreal so i wrote her a message and i ask to her if she want to meet me in montreal and she said of course !!!!!!

so after 2 days in quebec city she come in montreal for 4 days so i plan to meet her in monday morning at the same time we take a good breakfast at the reveil matin on masson street its a very good place for breakfast and i spend wonderfull time with her there!!!!!we talking about quebec,montreal ,ottawa what important things to see and to do in each place!!!!!!!and sure we was talking about her s life and my life so nice she a very nice person and if u have the opportunity to meet this girl dont miss the chance its very nice to meet her!!!!!!!

so after the breakfast i take my car and i bring her to the olympic stadium sure its close but its a wonderfull view of this hug building!!!!!!and after i left my sweet freind cause i nedd to work today so if u have the opportunity to get a meet with this girl take it the opportunity and sure u spend very good time !!!!!!!! thank u alot daniela!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mario26 says:
ahahaah my friend come when u want and i will be there for u anytime!!!!!!!
Posted on: Feb 15, 2008
catalina says:
You are such a great host, i got to meet you when i go again to Montreal, i lived there you know, i have my ex bf there but i think i´ll just forget about him and make some nice trips with you LOL
Posted on: Feb 15, 2008
mario26 says:
yes it is my friend i really love it!!!!!!!!!
Posted on: Jan 21, 2008