my first travbuddy

Montreal Travel Blog

In last july my first travbuddy came in montreal !!!!!i was very suprised to meet him in montreal cause its was the first time i met somebody on this site !!!!!sure im was so nervous cause who dont know the other person and u dont want to be desapointed !!!!!!!! but dont worry is not that !!!!i was very happy to met this guy !!!!! I met rosario in the subway pie9 at montreal city !!!!!!he was here for job and sure he take sometime to met me and going take a good beer near montreal in a lttle pub st patrick at terrebonne city!!!!!i spend very good time with him cause this guy was so nice and very sympathic we have together some good discution about life job and travel i really aprreciate my time with this guy at montreal!!!!!!after taking a beer at the st patrick pub we going down town little italy to take a cafe and expresso before leave him at the hotel !!!!!!so for my first meeting with a travbuddy im sure it was a succes !!!!!

mario26 says:
ahahaah thanks u my frien di appreciate ur support!!!!!!!!
Posted on: Mar 07, 2008
sylviandavid says:
Mario, Sounds like you guys traveled together too.... first Irish pub then Italy food.... lol.... I enjoyed the blog. sylvia
Posted on: Mar 07, 2008
mario26 says:
yes ur right my friend it a very nice community here!!!!!!
Posted on: Feb 06, 2008