Bentota

Bentota Travel Blog

The Entrance way

I were about to fly out of Sri Lanka that day and I guess I felt a little bit giddy. I packed my bag early and ready to go. The works have been handed over to other person. I guess I had a little spare time so I come to a nearby hotel in Bentota.

I have a little hobby to go and see nice hotel and sometime take photos. I think architect and interior design come up with really nice design and it would be ashamed if no one does not see and appreciate it. It is actually quite a contrast, when we walk out of the nice hotel especially in developing country, we could see really big contrast.

Bentota hotel is not especially nice but I am quite enjoying the entrance where there is a rip rap on top of ceiling. (It must have been hard to build). The swimming pool is not bad as it has original boulder and pool is build around it. (Kind of making the pool less rigid) The remaining of the building is not worth mentioning.
stabber911 says:
Actually, i am not sure. could not see all of the season of amazing race. (the bad thing about working in remote area)
Posted on: Jan 18, 2008
arlene0725 says:
Is this the place where they filmed the Amazing Race???
Posted on: Jan 18, 2008
The Entrance way
Swimming pool with original boulde…
Swimming pool with original bould…
Bentota