Antigua to Panajachel

Panajachel Travel Blog

I had a lovely lie in this morning before going to collect my washing and repack my backpack. Once this was all done I went for a walk to the sky café and had a lovely breakfast before wandering through the town and buying a few souvenirs. Just had time to grab my backpack and then I was collected for the trip to Panajachel . Luckily  I had the front seat as the roads were quite bumpy and it started to pour down with rain, the streets were flooded and there was no one on the roads. When we arrived in Panajachel it was still bucketing it down and they dropped me off on the main road and the hotel was up the side street I had to avoid the huge puddles and then make my way to it. It was quite confusing and well I actually ended up in another hotel where there was no-one around, I opened the door put my bags down and waited , no one arrived so I decided to go and take a look around the corner ( it is still pouring with rain ). There is see another sign with the same hotel name??? Anyway went round another bend and there was the hotel had to go back get my bags and close the doors behind me (oops !!!) Settled in and had a quick nap as I cant go out with the rain as it is anyway. When I woke up it was still pouring so I ventured down to the main road and had a quick dinner and decided to have an early night , the weather combined with the travelling has worn me out today.
Panajachel