first christmas market in DE ----- Wein

Dusseldorf Travel Blog

What is christmas ? even now,i still do not  understand it very clear(sorry GOD).  i had some christmas experiences in other countries. mostly,they make me feel it just like a big business .everybody is mad for shopping and eating,then suddenly, gone at the christmas eve. i always walking on the quiet street at night in the 24th Dec.enjoy the cool breath and temporary silence. Is christmas important to D'orf ppi? it is a great reason make me do a tiny explore here .hahaha..... Gluewein time..

i was so interesting with these wins before i come to EU...Gluehwein,Feuerzangenbowle,Eggnog...wow~ make me so exciting.does it taste like chemical ? sweet?hot? or? so... i start to try every kind of wein in christmas market.

my first christmas wein was Feuerzangenbowle in Duesseldorf.i got freezing fingers and toes that day after taking pics without glove and scarf. ""hehe..it would be a wonderful time to try some"" i told myself.nmmm......actually,it tastes not bad... not too much alcohol and cinnaman  inside ,little bit orange smell. after 5 mins , i am getting warm...

all of feeling are positive.well, it really makes me lower the alarm of WEIN and cause me had a crazy trip with WEIN in Frankfurt.

omeprazole says:
haha.. yes ..it is not bad.make body warm.
Posted on: Dec 14, 2007
lauro says:
hey i live in ddorf :) and i just had feuerzangenlenbowle today :D
Posted on: Dec 13, 2007