Next to Rehin River ,my fav. place in Duesseldorf.

Dusseldorf Travel Blog

blue sky ~walk in my window

well , the Rehin river does not impress me with my first image.i guess the weather effected mood becomes gray . BUT ,after acclimatise the cold weather here , the Rehin River  is getting beautiful in  my mind.i have got in love with this area.sometimes have a long walking,jogging or have a picnic next to river is one of my life-habits.

there is a flea market in the north of Rehin Park. it opens every Sunday morning till afternoon. i got my coffee maker there. haha...i guess i will try to find a bike there someday. sometimes you can see a flock of sheeps on the grass in the other side of the river.i like it!! fuzzy  sheets lazy eating ! what a relax scenes.

Rehinturm is sitting on the south of Rehin Park...it is one of popular sights in Düsseldorf. oneday i went to this tower with friend...WOW...the views from tower are great .i saw the clock in front of mainstation,the building of fireball(vodafone),the airport of duesseldorf....etc. " you even can see the sharp tower of DOM in Köln if the weather is sunny,no fog and the sky is clean" my friend said.i am glad to come again in Summer.

well, i like see something in high position but i have acrophobia .thanks my friend you let me catch your jacket tight. ... it is the only thing i would  not go alone.

Rhein park
Rhein park
Beer for warm or sun
Beer for warm or sun
they are so nice !! hahah..
they are so nice !! hahah..
Dusseldorf