Prague.. a wonderful city

Prague Travel Blog

I went on this trip with my friend, Gudny. We rented a room at a Hostel and got the one on top..... the beds were so hard, it felt like they were made of concrete... hahaha..but at least we had our very own bathroom inside the room. :o)

We walked the city, and got on a subway. Gudny had heard about this huge marketplace, but of course we didn't find it. Bummer... by now my feet were killing me, and I just had to try and find some proper shoes. Wearing flip-flops when your feet are hurting beforehand, isn't exactly the smartest thing to do when you're walking in a city. Or anywhere else for that matter. Well, I got some better shoes, but it didn't help much. So the next day we rented a bike each and went thru the city and up to the Castle. It was a magnificent view from up there. To bad they were renovating the Castle while we were there, but you could still see the pre-historic glory of it.

Prague is a city full of history and old culture.  Both my friend and I swore that one day we will go back there.

(I didn't have a digital camera back then, so I will have to scan some more pics. But I will post more as soon as I can. )

Relaxing a bit after shopping...lol
Relaxing a bit after shopping...lol
Prague Hostels review
A nice hostel with HARD beds...
Stayed here back in August 2005 with a friend of mine. She had found this hostel online, and also booked the room for us. The only thing I said was ne… read entire review
Prague