Well, I have to start somewhere!

Bradenton Travel Blog

Tom

I guess I could do some back dating, but that wouldn't be all that much fun. If you're not familiar with what in the heck I'm talking about, it's my travels prior to creating a Travel Blog on this great site. I mean, I guess I could challenge my feeble mind and do an entry from June regarding our vacation to Tennessee. We did ride over 2,000 miles that week (including the trip up and back). Well, everyone else I know already has vivid stories about the trip so I guess it's not a great idea. But, I WILL be posting travel adventures from now on (if they're worth posting, that is). I am especially looking forward to next June; I'm going to take the Auto Train from Florida to Virginia and then ride up into CT; ultimate destination with be points of interest in Southern Maine. So keep a sharp-eye turned in this direction for more info. on that trip. It'd be kinda cool to post my progress in the planning stages, I guess.

'Till then, this weekend I am doing a club ride departing St. Petersburg, FL in the morning (Sunday the 2nd of December) and we're heading off either alone or in small groups (this is not a led ride) on what our club calls the "Tin Butt;" which fellow cyclists will clearly understand is a tongue and cheek spin-off of the famous "Iron Butt" rides. We're gonna do about 300 miles on Sunday returning to an eating and drinking establishment for refueling -- probably around 4:00 p.m. I'll take the Nikon and post some text and pics about that gig early next week..

Keep the rubber side down and the plastic side up! :)

pricanstina84 says:
Well I know you always have fun on these adventures of yours... Hopefully momma will start doing some of these with ya....
Posted on: Nov 29, 2007
tvillingmarit says:
Look forward to follow your Travel Adventures, all adventures is worth posting. Have fun
Posted on: Nov 29, 2007