My Las Vegas trip

Las Vegas Travel Blog

After the few days I spent at SF, sharing my time by doing tourism and visiting start-ups, with a friend who join me at the beginning of the second week we head off to Las Vegas but before this we stopped at Los Angeles to rent a car. We rent a beautiful Ford Mustang, a car that I would not be able to drive in Europe (because they are not selling there). So with our rental car, we drove 4 hours to finally join Las Vegas. It was the beginning of the night and I cannot explain you exactly what I felt when we arrived there. All these lights, these colours, it was awesome! I mean, I saw many pictures of Las Vegas, watched many movies but it was different than what I imagined. So, as we arrived, our first job was to find an hotel where to stay because we didn't book it before.
We asked first the rate of the Paris hotel (I didn't remind if the name is correct but I think you know which hotel I refer), too expensive then we asked to Luxor hotel. The prices were more interesting at this last one, 79 USD/night for a twin bedroom. We booked for two nights. Then after having taken a good shower, we decided to get out and to walk along the strip but we only went through the principal hotel door that a car stopped just front of us and the guy inside told us : "hey guys, I have som tickets for a show at the Luxor but I will not be able to make it, do you want them?" we couldn't refuse so we took the tickets without knowing the details of the show but we had quickly the answer when we read the tickets. It was a naked girls show. Well, why not! We didn't have regrets, the show was very good and it was not only for men, I mean the public was composed of as many women as men and I had the feeling that they enjoyed the show.
After this show, we were at last be able to make our tour of different casinos at the strip. The next day, we would love to visit around Las Vegas (the desert, the canyon) but for some reason we didn't so we stayed at Las Vegas trying to visit by car. At the end of the day, my friend who plays poker online wanted to gamble for our last night so we stayed inside the Luxor spending our time between machine games and pubs. The next day we had to go but before joining Los Angeles we stopped to Fashion Outlet where we made some good deals.
Las Vegas