Moving on from camp...

Boston Travel Blog

Yes it's official, camp is over and now I have to fend for myself!  The week of Family Camp was good & very relaxed, but it was so different from actual camp which was good coz it made me realise how ready I was to leave.  There were only about ten Aloha counselors left and then people gradually left throughout the week, so it became a bit of a drawn-out week-long goodbye.  But there were some people who I hadn't spent much time with over the summer & I got to know much better this week, so we had a lot of fun.

Now I'm in Boston staying with Gordo and her family (she was the assistant director for the first half of camp) & so far all I've done is crash and sleep and play with the kids and it's awesome to have a bit of blah time.

I'm going to spend a few days here and check out the Boston sights and also spend a bit of time doing some planning for the next few weeks of my travels.  Scary but exciting...

luvjul says:
Where are you traveling next? I'm originally from Boston but live in Baltimore Maryland now. If you need some tips let me know.
Posted on: Sep 04, 2006