I really like Phoenix

Phoenix Travel Blog

I really like Phoenix, especially in November.  I was a little nervous going this year, having gotten sick the last 2 Thanksgivings.  Last year I got strep throat so badly that the doctor prescribed me Percocet.  I'm saving the rest for a rainy day.  I gotta admit, each time I go I consider going into the family business and moving to Phoenix.  Tho, it is far away from the water.  Since I've lived in New Jersey, Connecticut, France, and California, it would be very difficult.  Phoenix has so many good restaurants.  I guess the only drawback for me is that it's far apart.  However with LA traffic, this seems like nothing.  I had a good time for Thanksgiving.  I stayed with my aunt and uncle.  My cousin, his wife, and their kids live just down the road in the same neighborhood.  The only bad part of the day was when my other cousin brought his ex-wife over for Thanksgiving dinner.  She's very mean.  She insulted everyone at the table at least twice, I think.  Other than her making her hour and a half visit seem like 3 days, we had a great time!  We had turducken.  Anyone had that?  I liked it, but I thought it was gonna be fancier.  I think it was just more expensive.  I like turkey and chicken more than duck.  I think next year we're just gonna have turkey.
Phoenix