9th day, Swakopmund

Swakopmund Travel Blog

The capital of the extreme sports of Namibia I've read somewhere on TB. It's true. We would stay here for 2 days and following on the check-in by Villa Wiese (much to luxury, but we deserved it ;)) we drove to Dessert Explorers, some orginazing bunch for outdoor activities. After the promo/trailer it was time to make up your mind and choose what to do. Like mentioned before, I allready had. But, if I wanted to do 3 things, my schedule would be very tight today and tomorrow AND more importantly, I could not team up with the yellowtruck people. Otherwise said, with my temporary travelpalls. So, I skipped sandsurfing, too bad.

End the end of the afternoon there was some place to ride with the quads. Puttin up a modern green helmet, and I was ready to go. Driving to a mega pitch of sand was the effort worthy. By the time we reached this big adult playground everybody was so excited. The next hour was unforgettable. This was so cruel.

In the evening, this was again a good excuse to celebrate it with lots of beer. Nevertheless, my sleep was a little restless for the next day.

Villa Wiese