22nd day, afternoon

Livingstone Travel Blog

"Fuck, no money anymore!" No problem, in this place there are many ATP's. Wrong, they don't accept our western passes. I did not had any credit card, so I had to use my traveller cheques. Oh no, the banks are closed and they will also tomorrow, *sight* Sunday... and now?

But, again, Lady Fortune, brought a little bit luck. First of all, our last night in our own tents has ended. We know had to do with ready made tents. The whole group was so pleased. We even had a lamp in these tents. It was almost decandancy.

Than the campowner, this time not an European, New-Zealander or Afrikaner, but a normal Zambian, was able to cash in the cheques. The exchange rate was even not that high. So, I could pay the activities the next day. But, before that, today we had to see Mosi-oa-Tunya, The Smoke that thunders in its whole glory. It was the dry season, but it was impressive after all. More annoying were the craftsmen, who managed me to buy one of their things. Well, it was not that annoying. Still, going to bed early (what a delight, such a matrass) for the excitement the next day...

Dr. Livingstone, I presume?
Dr. Livingstone, I presume?
Livingstone