Norway Travel Blog

I had so much fun in my neighbouring lands, Norway and Sweden. I'm working in organization called Youth With A Mission (YWAM) and if you don't know anything about it, it's an international movement of Christians from many denominations dedicated to serving Jesus throughout the world. So as a ywamer you have a chance to travel a lot. :) I've been in all of the countries expect in Denmark throug YWAM. So in last one month I've been in Sweden and Norway. Norway was a real experience for me with mountains, fjords and with lovely moonlight. I was up in the north for one week, near of town called Tromso (with a weird o). It was actually so much warmer that I was ecpecting, maybe because of the colf- stream. I was kind of scared of streamer- ways!! It was so slippery! But let me say.. It was beautiful! The whole place was something so wonderful! As I mentioned moonlight I didn't mean moonlight that reflected from the sea.. No- no.. It was more like moonlight that reflected to the upper mountains where the snow was. It was beautiful blue- shimmer. Mmm, I love it! Beautiful country with not so beautiful prices.. Yes, it was bit expensive. But one bad thing doesn't take all the nice things away.

946 km (588 miles) traveled