Day 10 ... another hungover/cure day!

Koh Phangan Travel Blog

Well today turned out to be another quiet one ..... what with the drinks last night on the balcony .... the  goodbye party for Lief and Meghan.

Today was just a day to let the body recover and maybe top up the suntan a bit! I got out of bed about 9 or so ... another drunken sleep where i wake up early and can't get back to sleep ... so i decide to try the swimming in the morning thing again ..... it didn't work as well this time .... it did wake me up alright ... but it didn't make my hangover feel any better

I headed back up to the restaurant to say good bye to Lief and Meghan. When they headed off ... i decided to try breakfast. It helped a lot .... so went on the net again to catch up on a few emails ..... and went back down to the beach again. Sun-tanning is a good way to spend a hangover day .... its just a pity we didn't get sun in Ireland because i'd have a fabulous tan given all the hangover days i had before i left!

That was about all i spent the day at! Literally ... eating ... sleeping on the beach .... and tanning .... mind you there wasn't much sun so the tan didn't get too far advanced!

I had a lovely early night and prepared myself for a 'good non-hungover day' the day after!
Koh Phangan