Butt-crack of dawn

Las Vegas Travel Blog

The plan is to leave super early so that the whole day isn't wasted driving and stopping for prego's bathroom stops. Problem being neither Chris nor McCall are known for their early rising or their timeliness, guess it's going to be another episode of Brittney Stalin.

From Vegas we head to St. George for a quick breakfast with Mom, our step-brother Jordon and step-dad Gordon as we will be missing them this year on Thanksgiving.

Then on up to Park City.

So the plan didn't go as expected, shocking! The biggest shock was that it was Eric and I that held up the departure. We hadn't packed and Chris and McCall were ready to roll. We all finally pulled into St. George at around 11am dropped off our dog and loaded into one vehicle for the next 4 hours of fun! Eric told McCall she would need to use the facilities now because he wouldn't stop again until we reached my father's house in Pleasant Grove and she would be forced to use an empty gatorade bottle. I think he meant it.

After one or two nausea/restroom stops for the belly we finally pulled into my father's house around 5:30 Utah time. Where it was freezing but there was no snow. Oh well we thought we are heading up to Park City into the famous site of the Winter Olympics. I don't need to spell it out, there was no snow, but it was damn cold.

Las Vegas