Baby Shower - Take one

Las Vegas Travel Blog

My little sister is having a baby, this is the cause of great excitement for any family but particularly mine as it is the first grand-child and well there has been doubt if any of us heathens would reproduce.

McCall (the impregnated one) flew in with Chris (the impregnator) on Sunday night from Austin and as they both grew up in Las Vegas a baby shower shall be thrown in their honor. I have very strong feelings about showers - I feel that they suck. More specifically shower games suck, I do however appreciate that they have made this a "joint" shower and the men therefore have been forced to partake in the HELL that is a shower and am forcing Eric to go with me (HAHAHAHA).

Upon completion of the shower, I can now state that it didn't suck there were cocktails and good food and chatting and NO games. The only tragedy was that I was apparently wearing a shirt that was highly revealing. Sadly I didn't realize just how reavealing until I saw the pictures after the fact and saw that instead of seeing the huge belly of my sister the guests were getting an eye full of me, nice. * Mental note, don't wear that shirt ever again!

Las Vegas