The best Bratwurst

Munich Travel Blog

The Best Bratwurst right here close to the Rathaus-Glockenspiel

Finally to the Motherland.  Even though I'm hundreds of miles from my Grandpa's small town by the North Sea, Ardorf; I can feel the allure to Deutschland.  Plus I'm glad to get out of Spain (small trouble with cops mugging us, and train schedule problems).  With so little time, we will have to continue the whirlwind travels into Germany.

First stop is get a Bratwurst.  There is a little bakery/butchershop close to the Rathaus-Glockenspiel.  The Best Bratwursts we tried in town.  We tried our best to find  better, but our first try led us to the best.  Lucky!

But Bratwurst didn't hold us over the whole time, so onto the Hofbräuhaus.  How can a visitor not try the Hofbräuhaus.  Polka Music, Beer, Beer Maidens, Bratwurst...  This was a Big Meal.

Since this wasn't my true homeland, why not go to my car's homeland, BMW Headquarters.

Hofbräuhaus
  I was so excited.  We walk all morning just to find out the  museum is closed for remodeling.  No Tours unless scheduled in advance.

Fortunately we are right next to the Olympiapark.  We journey though a world of architecture what is still futuristic.  Built for the 1972 Summer Games, it was way ahead of its time.

As we head back towards the Rathaus-Glockenspiel, where our hotel is, our little dogs (feet) are barking.  It was the best sleep on our Trip.  It was a 3 star hotel for hostel price, which is amazing, because everyone had told us that Munich was super expensive.  I guess we were luckly again.

The Best Bratwurst right here clos…
The Best Bratwurst right here clo…
Munich