Interview day

Boston Travel Blog

Tufts
This was what I had really come to Boston for. I had an interview for a Master's program at the Fletcher School at Tufts, so after that was over (around noon), Mom and I spent the rest of the day exploring the campus. It is absolutely beautiful! When we finished up, we took the "Joey" (the campus shuttle) over to the Davis Square "T" station and headed back into town for a fantastic dinner at Legal Sea Foods.

Well. Hands down, this was the best dinner of my life. It had absolutely everything to do with the ambiance at that particular moment, because we went back to another Legal a few nights later and the experience was a bit lacking. No matter. The particular restaurant we visited on this occasion was located right next to the Aquarium. The evening started at the bar, where the bartender recommended his top 5 dishes for us to try once we got seated (we tried 3 of the 5, and they were incredible). Our waitress recommended a fantastic wine for us to have with our cioppino, and throughout the evening we sat and talked with the people at the tables on either side of us. See my review for more info on Legal Sea Foods as a whole.
Boston Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
Legal is a fantastic chain of seafood restaurants in Boston, and throughout New England. I had two experiences here; one was, hands down, the best me… read entire review
Boston