Tomorrow is D-day

The Hague Travel Blog

D-day to me, on the contrary to the more commonly used term, means Departure day. It is now 23:52h, tomorrow is D-day. I always get a little nervous the night before departure. Nervous in a positive way, mind you. I always look forward to the journey. It doesn't matter what means of transportation I'll be using. It has to do with the hustle and bustle of traveling. It is the anticipation off things to come, the things I am going to see, the (for now) unknown people I'm going to meet, the photos I'll be taken and the experiences I'll have. I can hardly wait until tomorrow. As usual, I still haven't packed my bag. In my mind, I did make a list of things to pack. Let's hope X_Drive's quote about remembering to pack everything accept his brain, doesn't go for me as well. As a seasoned traveler, I keep my passport in an easy to reach place and my toiletries bag stocked up. Always ready to go at first hint.

This week in Switzerland, I'll see both sides of the country. I fly to Zürich (North East) where I will spend a day and a half, visiting my godmother and -father. Than to Geneva for a day (South West), to have a quick glance at the city and than I'll travel on to Villars where my sister has a chalet. Once there, due the recent snowfall, you will find me skiing. I expect plenty of opportunities to take photos, which I will upload as soon as I get a chance.

mickey123 says:
congrates your feature blog!!
Posted on: Nov 29, 2007
stone31 says:
Ich freue mich schon auf die Fotos!! ;)
Posted on: Nov 23, 2007
petit_gooroo says:
Have a nice time ! Bring us back nice pictures !! =)
Posted on: Nov 19, 2007