Island hopping

Krabi Travel Blog

We've been in Krabi for a day now, and it is incredible. This time, huts on the beach, and I mean right on the beach. The sights are just to die for, again it is run by a chilled out family and the food..undescribable. The sea feels like your in your bath at home, the water is so warm.

Today we went Island hopping and visited Monkey island, as well as Chicken and Pei Pei. They are so beautiful. Ashame they are so commercial now. It would be a travellers paradise with out all the visitors...all the time! It was pretty cloudy but the sun was constantly beating down on us all day (which most of us paid for the next day). Between Islands we went snorkelling in the most crystal blue water I have ever seen among the most beautiful and lush fish and corals. I picked up my first sea cucumber, which felt weird, and pretty much got pecked to death by a school of fish because the members of my group thought it would be funny to chuck pieces of bread at me. They didn't laugh too much when it was their turn (I did, ha!) Honestly, it doesn't hurt, it just feels weird when you realise its a bunch of fish!

It was one of those days that was amazing and lasted forever. You don't get them very often. It's usually the "Time flies when your having fun scenario."

Krabi