Bath, Bristol and London

United Kingdom Travel Blog

Well off to London we went...we only spent one day there since we had already been and we assumed that we would all be back one day, and one of our good friends lived in Bristol.  We stayed at the Hilton near Paddington Station (nice way to end off the trip after staying in hostels for 2 plus weeks).  From there we went to many of the major sites ��" Tower Bridge, Big Ben, London Eye, Buckingham Palace, and St. James Park...and like always we got a bit disoriented!! All sites are unique in their own way.  In the evening we went out to Piccadelli Circus, which was to say the least a BIG disappoint ��" from ridiculously priced covers, to sausage as far as the eye could see ��" London’s night seen was a bit of a bust!

Off to Stonehenge the next morning which was exactly what a looked like ��" a pile of rocks!!  But then again worth seeing, we wandered to Bath from there and enjoyed a game of cricket (so I took a nap) and went to see some of the local sites.  Must say it is a beautiful city.  From there, we went to Bristol, a city that I knew nothing about but was great in its own way!  Watching a football match at a local pub ��" Manchester United vs Chelsey was quite entertaining, well the crowd more than the game itself.  Afterwards we went to probably the best nightclub I have been to in all of Europe which was absolutely amazing, and given that I did not see any of my friends until the very end of the night it was still an unforgettable experience!!

Jumped on  bus the next day...and back to reality...hoping to get a liver transplant in the very near future, and can’t wait to make it back to EU!!!