Moving Moving!!!

Virginia Beach Travel Blog

On October 25, ugh...... I have to move and I am moving to a new 3 bedroom house 4 blocks from the beach.    Pros and Cons, of course.  Walking distance from the beach, but right off the highway where the traffic could get awful nasty.

Got lots to do and not enough time to do it in....   I couldn't get enough help in a short enough time since I am taking vacation this month as you all know, so I have to pay a company to assist in my move.  I love my 4 bedroom house I am in now, 15 minutes from work, 15 minutes from the beach and 2 blocks from the nearest Military Base.   But with my divorce and all,  I can't afford to stay there.

I will get this all done this month!!!   I will have a big party in November to celebrate, if you are interested in visiting me in VA Beach.

So if you wonder why I haven't been on so much lately it is because of all these new evolutions taking place, PLUS my scanner is not connected correctly to my new computer to scan new pictures and I have sooo many new photos to share.   I will get them out eventually!!

Well,  gotta get packed for my upcoming trip to Upstate New York!