All in a day's work...

Baker City Travel Blog

Me, mom and hot buttered rum!
Well, I've been home for about a day, and I can honestly say it has lived up to my expectations so far! The drive home wasn't bad...getting out of Boise at 5:30 on a Friday isn't fun though. I did run into some fog when I got closer to Baker, but I made it! I had the intention that when I woke up today I'd get some homework done, and that didn't happen! I ended up watching part of the second season of The Office with my mom. I got her hooked on it, and once you start watching can't stop! But we eventually did, and made tacos for dinner. I don't even remember the last time I had them, so they hit the spot :) And then we had the bright idea that it was the perfect weather for a few mugs of hot buttered Rum. It warmed me up quite a bit! So it's been a pretty laid back day. I am hoping that tomorrow I might get something accomplished, but we'll see!! And...I had planned on bringing my laptop cord so I could upload photos from here, but I left without it, so it will have to wait until I get back to Boise. Yes...tomorrow's plans: homework, visit a few old friends, maybe more rum? :)
paganmom says:
I'm happy to hear you are enjoying being home! I always had good intentions to study, but relaxing and enjoying friends and family always won out!

Enjoy home and Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted on: Nov 18, 2007