New South Wales

Sydney Travel Blog

We woke up early the next morning to finish packing. Tamara came to pick us up from our hotel. Ali was not there, though, because she had an important day at school that she could not miss. We loaded our massive amount of luggage into the car and set off to the airport. When we got there, we thanked Tamara for everything they've done for us. She then handed me a gift from Ali. It was a stuffy kangaroo. My face lit up and I smiled.

Our flight took off and we said goodbye to Townsville. Honestly, what a great city it was. Few hours later, we were back in Sydney, home of the year 2000 Olympic Games. We collected our luggage and headed for the bus terminal. We had booked a hotel near Bondi Beach. Sounds lovely, right? Well, after a terrifying bus ride, we arrived at our hotel. There was no agent at the front desk, and the doors leading up were closed and locked. So what the hell are we supposed to do now? Honestly, I was too tired to remember how we ended up getting into the building. We just... did. All the corridors were really sketch, and I was not looking forward to seeing our room. But, it wasn't all that bad. We booked the room for 2 nights, so we had to suck it up.

Sydney