Sitting at Coffee Fellows...

Prague Travel Blog

I am sitting at a cafe right now. It has been freezing over the weekend! Something like -4 degrees C. That is COLD! I moved into my apartment today and although it is pretty crappy... I still have a place to live that has heat and a shower!!! I find that to be amazing!! Me and my roommates caught the Metro at Vysocanska and by the time I had wheeled my luggage down the stairs, my handle broke off... lucky me ! I had to then wheel my luggage through the Metro.... transfer, and then wheel it down several streets before making it to my apratment. It must have been really funny to watch! But, it was not funny during the process... I pretty much hated my life at that moment.

I am currently trying to find a job... so I hope that goes well. We shall see. Anywho, I still like it here in Prague. I can't believe I have been here for a month. I was feeling a bit homesick this morning... hopefully that passes soon.
sophiabowie says:
yea, time flies! good luck with finding a job. I get homesick too occasionally, but it usually passes. Wish the same for you!
Posted on: Dec 18, 2007
sybil says:
wow, that is cold. congrats on finding a pad and, wishing you luck in finding a new gig! and happy holidays! :D
Posted on: Dec 17, 2007