Saying Goodbye...

Prague Travel Blog

Well, last night marked the eve of the eve of my departure. We celebrated Sarah's Birthday at the blindeye and we were all karaoke rock stars! I thanked Noah, the owner of the bar for putting on karaoke. I always had a good time there. Tonight we all got together for my farewell dinner. I just got done having a nice little sit down with my roommates. It is sad to be leaving these people behind. They have been my family for three months, but I would like to think that I will see them all again sometime in my life!!

Today my mom and I finally went to Petrin Hill (beautiful view!) and we tried to find some of the cool statues that I wanted to see, but we ended up only finding the memorial on Narodni for the students that were clubbed in 1989. Tomorrow is gift buying and room cleaning time. We fly out at 8:30pm and then have a 12 hour layover in Dublin... this is good and bad at the same time... because I just really want to be back at home, but Dublin is awesome!

Goodnite Prague... for the last time!
I had wanted this time to get here so quickly and now I wish I had a bit more time. But, I know that Prague is not for me and I feel glad that I had the ability to see that, instead of staying here and fighting what is truly right for me.
sybil says:
welcome home (soon enough).
Posted on: Feb 12, 2008