Dogs (brief note on babysitting)

Prague Travel Blog

Now, I think I have mentioned the dogs here before, but I just have to express why they are so rad. So, the dog here is truly the Czech accessory. Everyone has a dog. They stop at the curb while their owner waits there, they cross the street when they are told to.... AND they follow right behind their owner. Sometimes the owners need to have them on a leash, but for the most part they run free. People here bring them everywhere. They are on the busses, trams, and metros! They sit outside grocery stores, stores, and the post office. Some of them are even good enough to sit on their leash, while they wait for their owner. I am constantly amazed by the dogs here! If I had known they were such a big deal, I would have brought mine for the ride!! The more I see, the more I want a pup of my own!

Well, I have finished my first week of babysitting and it feels good. Even though I am only working with one kid, I am tuckered out! I have not baby sat is such a long time, I have forgotten how much it takes out of you! But, all is well and I will be ready for another week, once the weekend is over! Now, I shall take a nap and it is going to be A-Mazing!
Prague