Day two with the child.

Prague Travel Blog

Ok, day two has come and gone. It went by a lot faster today than yesterday, which makes me happy. I just keep telling myself that there are only two and a half weeks left of this and that it is supplying me with money that will give me nourishment. Yay! So, I came prepared today. I brought a ball and some paint and paper. To my surprise, I spent a few hours reading to Ivan. Classics were read, The Three Little Pigs, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, and Little Red Riding Hood. Holler! Who didn't like those stories as a child. I broke out the paints before lunch and things were going pretty well... and then the dad came in and Ivan actually started to paint the walls with his paintbrush. It was pretty funny, but you know, I had to take control. Hmmm... what else? Oh, the dad Constatine decided that we (Ivan and myself) should go outside and play. I thought it would not be a good idea, because it was a lot colder today and it was also super windy. Things were buzzing along... you know the usual balancing on a wall, picking all the flowers he can see and then pulling off all of the petals, he he. AND THEN came the fall.. oh yes the FALL. Ivan was just doing a little job and I could just see it all going down, but I was two steps too far away and down he went. It was not a hard fall, but boy did he bust out the vocals with his cry!! I actually think that I am partially deaf in both ears, because I switched hips.. bad idea. ANyway, I told him he was fine and that we should play again and he soon stopped crying. It was a miracle! After this, we went back inside had lunch, read some more books, and set up train tracks... he got pretty moody by this point, but I was about to go home, so all was GOOD!

And this is the life of a baby sitter.
sybil says: