And here comes the rain again!

Cebu Travel Blog

Me at Mangelans cross :)

Just thought last night that I was going to get an early nights sleep. My head was pounding, and I was fucking tired so I went off to bed around 10pm. BUT NO FUCKING WAY! Just as I closed my eyes my head said PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING you are fresh, peak and up for fun.....so there I was with plans to get up for breakfast at 5.30 am and couldnt sleep - Big time jetlag I think.

Well...5.30 came and I still hadn't slept..so I went down for breakfast - packed my tour bag and vent for the domestic airport. Hell security is thight around the domestic airport. Noone gets in the building without a valid tickett, then both check in baggage and handbagage is xrayed and they search your body, then u go for check in and move towards the departure hall where once again they xray your handbage and search your body. BTW they xray your shoes as well......

Anyway as I sat there they announced delays on all five flights prior to mine "due to service of the aircraft" at first I thought....damn dont they have schedules for that? But then I thought also - okay I know...it's raining like shit one major tropical storm so maybe thats why.

Well my plane was in time - for boarding that is....once up in the plane we waited, and waited and waited and then suddently came the japaneese party of 15 (I think) that we had been waiting for.

No the flight to Cebu was very comfortable and everything fine. I was picked up at the airport by a chat friend Joeven, went to my hotel to unpack and took a nice long walk around Mangelans cross, the old catholic church and Colon Street - Colon Street is a place I would like to go back to....great bargins :)

We split up a bit early because as you guys can imagine I was tired as hell....but new adventures awaits tomorrow :)

cax says:
ohh sorry I know...misprint just but thanks for saying :P
Posted on: Sep 29, 2008
aacalizo says:
hi. it's "Magellan" actually.
Posted on: Aug 20, 2008