second time in salzburg

Salzburg Travel Blog

Mönchsberg with Musuem der Moderne

that weekend me and my girlfriend wanted to visit my sister together. we decided to fly from cologne to salzburg directly because as one of the cheaper airlines hlx offered flights from cologne to salzburg. we arrived at the airport around 7.30am and the flight should departure 9.30am. but there was a delay because of the "bürgergarde blau-gold aus köln" (a carnival organisation) and their instruments.

as we sat, there was a big hello from the juniormanager of hlx because this was the first official flight from cologne to salzburg by hlx and the carnival thing was because of the date (11.12. in germany the carnivalseason beginns on the 11.11.). so we had a lot of fun ;) on the plane and when we arrived in salzburg the airport-firedepartement welcomed us with a waterbend where we went trough. we left the plane and every passanger got a "mozartkugel".

my sister picked us up from the airport and we drove to her appartement. after a coffee and snacks we went to the "mönchsberg", had a great time in the forrest and ended up there in the "augustiner bräu". after a few drinks we went back home and had a selfmade dinner. the rest of the day was filled with laughter and good stories.

photo by: travpro11